Fingerstyle, baritone, acoustic guitarist spreading love & unity from the Sand Hills of North Carolina, USA. Tony got started on a hand-me-down acoustic strung with his dad’s blue, weed-eater string and has been developing his style of play over the past several years. He is preparing to release a new EP titled Dirt Proud. Murnahan is a multi-instrumentalist who has recently offered his skills to Dark Water Rising (2013 – 2016).
- Performed at the Smithsonian (in NY & DC) 2015
- Native American Music Awards – with DWR 2014
- May 2006 – released a full length album in Japan on Satire Records called “Selling Sunglasses On A Cloudy Day”.
- Summer 2002 – North American tour for The Kickass ‘Death Metal Is For Pussies’ album.
ALVAREZ BREAKTHROUGH ARTIST
Accepted as an Alvarez Breakthrough artist in early 2016.
- Alvarez ABT60 Baritone Acoustic Guitar
- Seymour Duncan Mag-Mic Pickup
- Elixir Strings